Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mmmmm....Meal Plan Monday!




I am actually excited about the menu this week. Unfortunately, my husband is not. If anyone wants any recipes, let me know!

Sunday -- Beef enchiladas, Spanish rice, refried beans
Monday -- Italian sausage sandwiches (smothered in cheese and spaghetti sauce), fries
Tuesday -- Fiesta Mac & cheese, garlic bread
Wednesday -- French dip sandwiches, augratin potatoes
Thursday -- Hot 5 Bean Casserole (which is actually like a soup)
Friday -- Homemade sweet & sour chicken and fried rice (so excited to try this!)

For more great menu ideas visit www.orgjunkie.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Joe and I had homemade sweet sour chicken awhile ago, it was really good. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Stayllo said...

I love sweet and sour chicken!!!!!

The Edwards said...

WOW, your meals look to good wish I had stop by for dinner on Wednesday! Tonight looks great there will be a extra 8 coming!