Wednesday, September 5, 2007

O-H! I-O!






This past Saturday, we had the opportunity to go to the Ohio State-Youngstown game. It was the first OSU football game I had been to -- I've been to Hineygate, but never a game. Our seats were right above where the players came out. it was freakin' awesome. The cheerleaders got half the stadium to say "O-H" and then the other half echoed "I-O". Amazing. The alumni band was there, so we got to see them perform, as well. They did the script Ohio along with the marching band.


Around the middle of the third quarter we went over to Hineygate -- for those who don't know what that is, it's a big ole party at the Holiday Inn. There's a big movie screen set up outside and there's drinking, drinking and more drinking while people watch the game on the screen. I felt old there. But, it didn't prevent me from getting a slight buzz :)


Then we had dinner at Quaker Steak and Lube -- deeeeelicious! We got to sit on the patio to eat and two Lambroughinis showed up, then a Farrari and a Miata. As we were leaving, we passed three more Lambroughinis!!! BJ was in heaven.




3 comments:

Lori_N said...

That is AWESOME!! I am soooo jealous. I'm not even going to tell Eric you guys went.

Sounds like you had a great time...I can't believe you didn't get me anything :) I just babysit your precious little man.

Great pics too!!!!

Stayllo said...

You guys get to have all the fun!!!!

The Edwards said...

I'am so jealous, looks like you guys had a great time. Thx for sharing.