Sunday, August 19, 2007

My little daredevil


So, I was eating a bowl of cereal this morning and Jackson was in the kitchen playing with his new trains that I had gotten him. He kept calling to me and I was thinking he wanted me to look at him with his trains.

Well, I go in the kitchen and the little squirt had pushed a chair over to the counter, crawled up there and peeled himself a banana. I walk in there and he says "look Mom - a banana!" and then proceeded to take a big bite.

I was so stunned/amused, I couldn't even discipline him. Ugh, what am I going to do with my little monkey? :)

4 comments:

Lori_N said...

Hey, he was hungry. He's so independent, which is great...sometimes scary, but great. At least he didn't get into anything dangerous except for the whole sitting on the counter stuff :)

Stayllo said...

That is so cute!! I'm glad he's not that brave at my house!!

MOPS said...

Such a cute lil monkey! HI JACKSON!

KC said...

oh me.. Thankfully it was a banana, when my now 7 year old son was somewhere between 18 months and 2 years he got up on the counter and got hold of a steak knife.. OH MY GOODNESS did my heart stop. Thankfully I was able to get it way from him before he hurt himself. Back then I called him monkey boy because he was always climbing ontop of somthing.
He was a BIG Thomas the Tank fan also, as is my 2 year old now.