Monday, August 27, 2007

A meme? That's what Stacey called it.

I've been tagged by Stacey!

Accent - I've been told at times I have a Southern accent.
I don’t drink - diet pop. bleck.
Chore I hate - cleaning. i like the final result, but I hate doing it.
Pets - Emma (cat); Maddie (dog); Tuck (turtle); Lucy (puppy)
Essential Electronics - computer, radio, digital camera, and is a cell phone considered electronics?
Perfume - Anything that's not too overpowering
Gold or silver - Both
Insomnia - Yes, when I am stressed out
Job Title - Marketing Coordinator
Most Admired Trait - good listener
Kids -Jackson
Phobia - The dark. I'm deathly afraid of the dark. Gives me panic attacks.
Religion - Not specific
Siblings - 1 Sister
Time I wake up - My alarm goes off at 6:03 a.m. and I get up around 6:45 a.m.
Unusual talent/skill - I'll say karaoke for right now. I don't think BJ would like me bragging about my other skills (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). hahahahahahah!!!
Vegetable I refuse to eat - anything from the mustard or cruciferous family. makes me gag just thinking about it.
Worst habit - being too hard on myself and trying to make everything perfect all the time
X-rays - Where do I start? Ribs, back, hands
My favorite meal - Anything Italian. Although I do enjoy a good steak with a big ole baked potato.

2 comments:

Lori_N said...

Great meme...I learn something new about you every day.

Stayllo said...

Great answers, I still haven't gotten around to the middle name one yet.