Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swim Lessons & Camping at Mohican

This past weekend Jackson had his very first swim lessons and we also went camping at Mohican! I had never been camping before and it was so much fun. It was really good, quality family time. We even went canoeing...and saw a drunk guy fall out of his canoe into the river. BJ and I couldn't even look at him as we paddled by because we were laughing so hard. We also ate hot dogs cooked in the fire and made s'mores. Mmmmm! I had to laugh at BJ though because he forgot to pack warm clothes and wrapped himself up in a big blue blanket he had in the back of his car. I can't wait to go back next year and hopefully stay more than just one night. I will put the pictures in two posts, since you can't upload too many at once. :)






2 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like you had fun!

Stayllo said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I would love to do that some time. Part of the reason Garrett just joined up for boy scouts was that he could camping.